Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Money Making Niche

Personally I'm not interested cash sniper review in an affiliate program that pays less than 40% commissions. There is just too much work involved promoting it. The only exception would be if the product or service would be of real value to my existing customers. Commissions that are in the 75% or higher make me wonder if the product isn't overpriced or maybe the product has been on the market forever and is outdated and the producers are trying to squeeze the last pennies they can out of it. Remember, you're trying to build a good reputation on the quality of the products or services you market and sell. That's were the return business comes from and a big chunk of your revenue.

I also recently ran into a program touting that the big money is in selling big ticket items. I would consider a big ticket item to be anything over $300. Some may disagree with that. So is there big money to be had in big ticket items? Yes and no. Although it's probably true that you won't get rich selling a $20 e-book, the same could also be true of a $2000 product. My economics 101 class in college taught me that there is quit a science to product pricing. You might be able to find 100 people who will buy a product at $200, but only 10 who would buy it at $220. So the questions you have to ask yourself are, is the product worth what's being asked for it, and if you think so, will you be able to find anyone else who will agree with you?

There are millionaires being made on the internet all the time, and even more who are making a decent income at it. Affiliate marketing is a great venue for achieving your financial goals. Just do your due diligence first. The best advice anyone can give you is to find a niche you enjoy working in, or better yet, that you have a real zeal for. That's what will keep the fires stoked in that little engine that could. Why do something you don't enjoy or have any interest in. It'll just ware you down. Heck, it's easier to go get a job if you want to feel that way. This time I want to share the experience of my first day as involved in Internet Marketing, I was electrified when reading Sales Page from somebody I do not know in my inbox, claiming to be wealth and prosperous in short notice. I respect their effort to promote their websites, although sometimes the ethics conducted is unethical, using spam, or spider crawler.

The second day I started to think and join one of affiliation, though not having websites, with high hopes and spirit, I do promotion to free ads, pay ads, even news paper, forums, groups, I was doing it for the whole 3 weeks in a row, working on it 4 hours a day, and at the end the result was disappointment. The problems when promoting in forums, groups or mailing list, in the forums, they are also promoting same stuff, in the groups they only allowed to promote on certain area, mailing list is the worst once you join certain mailing list the moderator will have restriction, no ads, no promo, no MLM network. It becomes more frustrating. But I didn't loose my focus, I started to buy e-books and study step by step, and tried various things, this e-book is good, but if your going to take tutorial step-by-step, it will become more time consuming.

https://cbsecure.co.uk/cash-sniper-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment